Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Flavour Tip: Add fresh oregano, salt and pepper for extra kick!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 large English cucumber
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 ripe avacado
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- Baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons of infused oil (or whatever gets you where you want to be)
- 3 tablespoon of regular olive oil
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half
- Dice up half the large English cucumber
- Finely chop half of the red onion
- Dice up the ripe avacado
- Combine cut-up ingredients into a big bowl
- Add a fist-full of baby spinach
- Add the kalamata olives
- Combine the infused oil with the olive oil and lemon juice and drizzle over the salad.
Dried oregano easily substitutes for fresh oregano. Start with a pinch. If you need more flavour, you can always add more.
If you don’t like olives, you can use croutons instead. We’re partial to garlic flavour. Croutons can be made at home by ripping up bread and toasting it in the oven on high broil for 10 minutes. Use the middle rack.
Spinach isn’t a typical ingredient in what most people think of as greek salad. It does make it look a bit prettier though and spinach is high in iron.
THC Dosing Suggestion
If you’re making this salad for four people, and you’re planning on eating other infused foods, aim for 5mg or less per serving. Here’s a handy link to our THC calculator. Just use the top bit to figure out how many mg in each teaspoon.
copyright Friendibles 2020
Preparation Time: 30 minutesServings: 24 piecesFlavour Tip: Use maple syrup instead of brown sugar Ingredients ½ cup...
Preparation Time: 2 hoursServings: 4 portionsFlavour Tip: Use whole milk and fresh herbs like rosemary, thyme or...
Preparation Time: 60 minutesServings: 6 piecesFlavour Tip: For a richer flavour, use heavy cream and milk instead of...