Prep Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Servings: 1/2 cup
THC dissolves in fats and oils. Butter can easily be substituted with an oil.
- 1.0g or 3.5g of dried cannabis
- 1/2 cup of butter or oil
These instructions make a concentrated infusion. You will only need to add a small amount to cooking recipes for effective levels of THC/CBD. Use our Dosing Calculator to understand the strength of your concentrated Cooking Canna and how much to put in your edibles.
- Grind all of the cannabis and bake in the oven on a baking sheet at 220˚F (104˚C) for 45 minutes.
- Fill a medium pot half full with water and heat until boiling. Rest the Infuser bowl on the pot and melt 1/2 cup of butter or oil in it.
- Put the baked cannabis into the empty filter bag and steep in the Infuser with the butter or oil for 1 hour.
- Pour finished Cooking Canna into the storage container and dispose of filter bag.
- Use the Dosing Calculator to determine the THC strength of the Cooking Canna.
Need more help? Buy a Oil/Butter Maker.
- Turn on the stove fan to vent smells
- Heat on low once the water starts to boil
- Some cannabis will turn purple during extraction. This is normal.
- Your infusion is good in the fridge for 2 weeks and in the freezer for a month
- Always label the container so it is clear there is cannabis infused food inside and keep it away from children or pets!
THC Dosing Suggestion
What is your strength? To use the Cooking Canna effectively, you need to know the THC concentration. For this method, you need to have used 1.0g or 3.5g of cannabis and ½ cup of butter or oil. Look on the cannabis package label for the Total THC content. Use our Dosing Calculator to find the approximate amount of THC in each teaspoon of butter or oil for your Cooking Canna.
copyright Friendibles 2019
Prep Time: 35 mins + 30 mins in fridgeServings: 6Flavour Tip: Use fresh herbs!Ingredients 1/2 stick of normal butter...
Prep Time: 15 mins + 30 mins in fridge Servings: 6Flavour Tip: Use fresh herbs!Ingredients 1/2 stick of normal butter...
Golden turmeric milk is a warm and rich beverage best enjoyed curled up in a cozy chair and slowly sipped to the crackle of a fire. Follow our recipe for a delightfully infused hot drink! Tutorial video available.