Prep Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 45 pieces
Flavour Tip: Use carrot juice for a bolder colour and flavour!
- Mix unflavoured gelatine and 1/2 cup of orange juice. Put it aside and let it sit for 5 minutes while completing step 2.
- Mix dessert gelatine powder, 1 cup of juice, 1/4 of honey, 1 tsp of corn starch and desired amount of Cooking Canna into a saucepan and stir continuously at low heat until dissolved.
- Add the unflavoured gelatine from Step 1 to the saucepan and continue to cook for 5 minutes at low heat, stirring continuously. Fill the mixture into candy moulds. Continue to stir liquid between mould fills. You may not use all the liquid.
- Let the gummies cool on the counter for 20 minutes and then in the fridge for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the gummies from the mould and enjoy!
- By dessert gelatine, we mean Jell-O, however you may find the price point of your local discount brand to be preferable. Orange flavour can easily be substituted for another by matching the flavour of the Jell-O to the juice that you use.
- Put the candy moulds on something rigid, like a baking sheet. This will help you move them around with minimal spills.
- When filling your candy moulds, it is easiest to use a candy pipette. Give the completed mixture a stir in the pot often while you are filling the mould. This will help prevent the THC from clumping in one spot.
- Once you’ve removed your gummies from the moulds, let them age another day, upside down on a plate or baking sheet. This will add a little more chewiness to the gummies!
- This recipe is easier to make with the Treat Tools
THC Dosing Suggestion
We love candy, especially gummy candy and it’ll be difficult to eat only a couple. We prefer to go for a lower dose of THC in each treat so that we can push a handful (or two!) of gummies into our mouth without feeling overwhelmed by the effects.
Aim for 1-2 mg of THC in each gummy candy.
copyright Friendibles 2019
Preparation Time: 30 minutesServings: 24 piecesFlavour Tip: Use maple syrup instead of brown sugar Ingredients ½ cup...
Preparation Time: 2 hoursServings: 4 portionsFlavour Tip: Use whole milk and fresh herbs like rosemary, thyme or...
Preparation Time: 60 minutesServings: 6 piecesFlavour Tip: For a richer flavour, use heavy cream and milk instead of...