Preparation Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 24 pieces
Flavour Tip: Use baking chocolate instead of chocolate chips for more fudge
- Preheat the oven to 350F (177C)
- Fill a medium pot half full with water and heat until boiling. Heat on low once the water starts to boil.
- Rest the Infuser bowl on the pot and melt together 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup chocolate chips and your amount of Cooking-Canna. Stir mixture occasionally.
- Mix 1/4 cup of flour, 1/3 cup of cocoa powder and 1 cup of sugar in large mixing bowl.
- Mix 2 eggs and 2 tsp of vanilla in a small bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together. Beat until batter is light and fluffy.
- Fill a square or rectangular baking pan with the mixture. Spread out the batter evenly
- Bake in oven at 350F (177C) for 20 min
- Let the pan cool for 15 minutes, cut into 24 portions and then enjoy!
- If you are thinking about using baking chocolate, you should break it up into smaller pieces before adding it to the Infuser bowl.
- A little salt will help the chocolate flavour pop. If you’re using salted butter, you will no need to add any additional salt.
- Try accenting the flavour of the brownies by using maple syrup or a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Garnish the brownies with something unique so that you can easily identify that these ones are cannabis infused.
- The brownies are great when they’re hot and fresh but maybe even better when chilled.
THC Dosing Suggestion
These things taste so good that it would be a shame to limit yourself. To make these friendly, we like putting 2 mg of THC in each brownie. Make sure you’re using a THC calculator to help with precise dosing.
Portioning the brownies is an important part of getting the right amount of THC. Pocketed brownie tray and mini-cupcake pans are ideal to get every piece the same size.
copyright Friendibles 2019
Prep Time: 35 mins + 30 mins in fridgeServings: 6Flavour Tip: Use fresh herbs!Ingredients 1/2 stick of normal butter...
Prep Time: 15 mins + 30 mins in fridge Servings: 6Flavour Tip: Use fresh herbs!Ingredients 1/2 stick of normal butter...
Golden turmeric milk is a warm and rich beverage best enjoyed curled up in a cozy chair and slowly sipped to the crackle of a fire. Follow our recipe for a delightfully infused hot drink! Tutorial video available.