Prep Time: 15 minutes
Flavour Tip: Add ginger and cayenne pepper to the spices for extra kick!
- 1 can of coconut milk (400mL)
- 1 tbsp of infused coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp of ground cloves (or 2 whole cloves)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp maple syrup
You will also need an empty tea bag or tea infuser to hold the spices.
- Heat the coconut milk on the stove top on low heat. Make sure to get all the natural fats out of the can.
- Add the turmeric, cinnamon, ground cloves and black pepper to a tea bag. If you’re using whole cloves, add them first as the milk warms up.
- Once the coconut milk is simmering, add the infused coconut oil and tea bag with your spices.
- As the spices infuse into the milk, it will turn a rich yellow. Now add the maple syrup.
- Give the liquid a few stirs and taste for flavour and sweetness. If stronger flavour is required, allow to simmer for another minute or so. Add more sweetener is required.
- Add immediately to 2 mugs, garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy!
Need more help? Consider a Oil/Butter Maker.
- Feel free to modify the spices to match what you have at home. Any spice that you would put into apple pie or pumpkin pie are good ideas!
- If in doubt use smaller amounts of cinnamon and clove. Those flavours can be dominant.
- Sweetener options: maple syrup, simple syrup, agave syrup, sugar, honey (All are vegan except for honey!)
- Always label the container so it is clear there is cannabis infused food inside and keep it away from children or pets!
THC Dosing Suggestion
This warm and rich beverage is best enjoyed curled up in a cozy chair and slowly sipped to the crackle of a fire. We suggest aiming a little higher on the dosing, between 5 and 10 mg per serving to help the relaxation sink in and melt away the stress of the day.
Of course, you can always use our Dosing Calculator to help you customize the potency to what ever your preferences are.
copyright Friendibles 2019
Prep Time: 35 mins + 30 mins in fridgeServings: 6Flavour Tip: Use fresh herbs!Ingredients 1/2 stick of normal butter...
Prep Time: 15 mins + 30 mins in fridge Servings: 6Flavour Tip: Use fresh herbs!Ingredients 1/2 stick of normal butter...
These chewy, chocolate chip cookies have the perfect amount of THC. Another classic cannabis edible recipe, relax into the sweet comfort of these cannabis chip cookies.